Monday, October 24, 2011

Winner!

The winner of the October contest is:



Kristin C!

Now, there were a couple of Kristin C.'s, but I don't want to put last names/email addresses online. But the winner is the Kristin C who got an email at 9pm tonight from me :)

Also: zomg, you guys are awesome. I'm working on adding a little more material to the Password Protected Page, but it's giving me a little of a hangup--I want to make sure it's not spoilery. And I'm also working on November's giveaway. I'm rather excited about it.

4 comments:

Gabe (Ava Jae) said...

Yay! Congrats Kristin C!

Looking forward to that November giveaway. :D

Angela Brown said...

Congrats to Kristin C. :-)

And another giveaway? How awesome of you.

Tere Kirkland said...

LOL, I'm excited, too!

Congrats, Kristin!

IdentitySeeker said...

Congrats Kristin C! Hope you enjoy your prize:)